What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the State of Virginia

PFields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, you all..
I have been lurking around this site since December, when I received my 16G iPad---registered, and have asked two questions. The bright yellow exclamation point by "New Member Introductions" prompted me to introduce myself:
Older lady having a ball with the iPad. It's taking up a large chunk of my day playing games. Thank you so much for this Forum---I have learned so much already---as much help as the official Guide gives me. Also have the IPF app.
Cheers.

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site PFields, lots of older ladies on this site so you are NOT alone! You will find lots of info and lots of funny comments here! Enjoy and again welcome!

Chiky

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's good to hear from you. This is a great Forum for finding out lots of tricks and tips for the iPad as well as solving those problems that we all encounter at one time or another.

Enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts