What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frist time Apple user and Forum member

moriarty7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About to receive my first Ipad-2. Usually I am an interprid Microsoft Windows user. Though before that when I was working I was a UNIX (Solaris) engineer. But my experience on forums has always been very good and helpful. So I am sure this one will be too. Greetings to all Apple users.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
About to receive my first Ipad-2. Usually I am an interprid Microsoft Windows user. Though before that when I was working I was a UNIX (Solaris) engineer. But my experience on forums has always been very good and helpful. So I am sure this one will be too. Greetings to all Apple users.

Hello! Welcome to iPF and the iWorld! You will surely enjoy working with your iPad, like all of us here. Enjoy your time here! Feel free to post and ask us question in case you ever have any problems with your new device. Congrats on your purchase!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Hello moriarty7 and welcome to the forum. You’ll find a goodly number of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t hesitate in posting any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. Explore all the sub forums too for a wealth of information and entertainment. Looking forward to your posts as well. (We won't tell Holmes;))

Please read the rules too!!
See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.htm
Enjoy the forum and your iPad:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions