Frist time Apple user and Forum member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by moriarty7, Mar 21, 2014.

1. moriarty7

moriarty7
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    About to receive my first Ipad-2. Usually I am an interprid Microsoft Windows user. Though before that when I was working I was a UNIX (Solaris) engineer. But my experience on forums has always been very good and helpful. So I am sure this one will be too. Greetings to all Apple users.

2. abababababab

abababababab
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Hello! Welcome to iPF and the iWorld! You will surely enjoy working with your iPad, like all of us here. Enjoy your time here! Feel free to post and ask us question in case you ever have any problems with your new device. Congrats on your purchase!

3. The OB

The OB
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello moriarty7 and welcome to the forum. You’ll find a goodly number of iPad enthusiasts here who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t hesitate in posting any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. Explore all the sub forums too for a wealth of information and entertainment. Looking forward to your posts as well. (We won't tell Holmes;))

Please read the rules too!!
    See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.htm
    Enjoy the forum and your iPad:)
    Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello and welcome to the forum!