What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends for tradenations

browns5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add ME!

Im soooo addicted and need more friends!!!

Oreio10

Last edited:

browns5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am addicted and need more friends! Will accept all trades!!!!

BROWNS5

ben_worse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All my trade friends stopped playing :(

My username in trade nations is: Ben_Worse. Technically speaking, I’ve at least dozens of friends., which I acquired early, shortly after I installed the game. However, 99% of those friends have either stopped playing trade nations completely or just spontaneously decided to go North Korea and stop trading with all other people. Want to start over and have a fresh group of friends that might actually check the game every day or so. I’m hoping to get heaps of new friends who still play the game so I can actually start trading again. I’m an active player that checks in on the game 3-4 times daily. This is done in order to keep on top of production and also to manage trade. I always accept trade requests from friendly nations on the same day that the request is put in. Lastly, and will always try to offset that by as well as making the rounds to all my neighbouring friends’ nations. If you add me as a friend and I will be the most active and loyal trading partner you've encountered! Thanks in advance!
Sent from my C64

Most reactions

Latest posts