What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems with Friendly right now. Mine won't load the news feed. When I hit 'home' it just reloads the tab I'm currently on. I've rebooted, deleted the app and reloaded and am still getting the same thing. I didn't add or delete any apps today, it just started doing it out of the blue an hour ago.

Sent from my iPad2 A1396 using iPF

S65AMG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Friendly is alright over here. Are you having problems with your wifi or 3G? Perhaps you could check the connection?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, got full bars on my wifi. Can't figure it out.

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: it's a known issue not affecting all users. They acknowledged it on their Facebook page.

Dvmoore1225

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friendly for ipad

I've been having issues too. It only shows some of the posts in news feeds. I check it on my iPhone or PC and it shows all of them. I'm only getting about 20 % of news feed posts on friendly. I tried rebooting but doesn't work. Sucks because it's always been a great app until now.

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a fantastic app until this happened. I switched to FriendCaster, but it's brand new and doesn't have notifications or message capabilities yet. I'm going to hang in there with it though and see how it turns out. I've also got an icon for my Facebook page for the time being.

goldenhoops

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried many Facebook apps on the iPad. I must say, Friendly is far my favorite. Sure, it has issues on occasion, but I've found the developers to be upfront and honest about when it has issues and they are also very willing to help troubleshoot. I have no plans to switch to another app.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

molk958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iv had the same problem periodically. Fixed itself each time after a sneaky reboot

Most reactions

Latest posts