What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friendly for iPad

nursedude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update from the Friendly page on FB states that Apple has agreed to give the fixed app priority in the approval process. No word on an eta for the fix though.

Last edited:

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same issue. Giving Facely a shot now. It has ads on the bottom but it works and was free so I'm happy. :)

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ingliside

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goto the friendly website for a full explanation. Something about Facebook changing how to communicate with it's servers. Is this Facebook starting to stop other apps from working with their data.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goto the friendly website for a full explanation. Something about Facebook changing how to communicate with it's servers. Is this Facebook starting to stop other apps from working with their data.

Facebook has a habit of changing its application interfaces (which allow third-party apps like Friendly to interact with it) without informing developers in advance, hence causing applications to break.

Jmoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app has been fixed! Seems to be working just like before.

Most reactions

Latest posts