What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friend arrangement in mystery manor

Blovetink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It'd be nice if we can arrange our friends alphabetically. It would be so much easier to find a particular friend to send a gift to. Maybe if a lot of us gamers request that, they'd get on it right away.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-your best bet is to contact the app developer and share this idea. Maybe having enough notice, they will change the way you send gifts as well as organizing your friends list better.

I am going to move this to the game thread.

Thanks.

hannagirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mystery manor tells now tells me ion my new iPad I have no friends help please. How can I fix this?

fions1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, it is best to contact the app developer on this game and share this idea. Good luck!

Daniela4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried contacting the developers to ask for better organization of the friends list. Although they sent back an automated reply stating they received my email, I was never contacted personally and told they would be working on it. Maybe if more people write to the developers they will see there is a demand for an update regarding this issue.

Natusik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happened after the last updates? Slow speed, cannot add friends, some of my comrades said that they cannot gift. Now i spend more time to gift and to go to other manors.

neffclusive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already did contact with them officially like about 2 months ago and request a search button for friends, explained them how hard is finding a friend in a huge list... Nothing changed yet :) I still have a hope and agree with sending more request on this topic!
Happy Wednesday everyone

Most reactions

Latest posts