What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night Bar Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It wasn't me, unless I sleepwalk :D

God, let's hope I don't sleepwalk, I have a very famous attic you know!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
If you think that's mean, look what I made my dog where for Xmas. My sister-in-law gave it to him. In my defence, I don't agree with dressing up dogs but he has black skin disease alopecia and is fairly hairless on his upper body and he was cold. We had unusual snow for two weeks over here. Stop laughing, he looks furry but underneath, no fur.

Look at what my daughter did to my best friend, I have also attached what his majesty actually looks like.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-1613624912.png
    image-1613624912.png
    731.2 KB · Views: 136
  • image-4063496562.png
    image-4063496562.png
    591.3 KB · Views: 147

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well mine tonight and for the rest of the weekend is that extra strong beverage we in the UK know as Robinsons Squash. I am working an 85 hour shift again this weekend so have to be sober. Saying that I never drink alone, and seeing as how my wife is currently abroad making my millions it is much harder to drink (sympathy sobriety). She is back next weekend for a party though so can't wait to get hammered.

My usual poisons are shorts, baileys on ice, kahlua with milk (you should have seen the look on the barmans face when I ordered that in Milan a few months ago). Also love alcopops, blue wicked, mule etc...the Irish barmen die in Dublin when I order that there.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Well mine tonight and for the rest of the weekend is that extra strong beverage we in the UK know as Robinsons Squash. I am working an 85 hour shift again this weekend so have to be sober. Saying that I never drink alone, and seeing as how my wife is currently abroad making my millions it is much harder to drink (sympathy sobriety). She is back next weekend for a party though so can't wait to get hammered.

My usual poisons are shorts, baileys on ice, kahlua with milk (you should have seen the look on the barmans face when I ordered that in Milan a few months ago). Also love alcopops, blue wicked, mule etc...the Irish barmen die in Dublin when I order that there.

Baileys on ice, yum! Interesting

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Was it just me but my app went a little haywire, I did a soft reboot but couldn't get the app back. Only just got back in.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Was it just me but my app went a little haywire, I did a soft reboot but couldn't get the app back. Only just got back in.

Mine did the same. Maybe moderator could explain it.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wytey said:
night in watching movies, kick boxer to start......

Nice... Van Damme, can't beat a bit of mindless Mu Thai..... "I want tong po, give me tong po"

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Marie, come back! What are you drinking, I'm buying!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
you are such a laugh! I love that advert but shock horror, I still haven't tried it yet.

I love Pimms......i mean I love the stuff, hot summers day, jug of pimms........and oi mate, don't forget the ice!

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts