What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night Bar Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Naah, he's a 12 year old toothless Persian with feline herpes and ear problems that likes to hang out and drink with me.....(and I thought I was grumpy lol)

Oh My. We had a cat named TurdMeyer. He lived to be almost 18! How are you holding up? Are you going to get another puppy?

I'll come down and help you....:)

If you think that's mean, look what I made my dog where for Xmas. My sister-in-law gave it to him. In my defence, I don't agree with dressing up dogs but he has black skin disease alopecia and is fairly hairless on his upper body and he was cold. We had unusual snow for two weeks over here. Stop laughing, he looks furry but underneath, no fur.

Oh that is just too dayum funny and cute!

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This Friday with the family for a BBQ at a friends house. The beers and wine is settled. All that is left is to shoot a cow.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shoot a cow? Do you actually, like, DO that?

I was thinking someone wanted to start friday night early this week! I had two bloody mary's last night.

2. There were so delish. But I couldn't drive home.:eek: And don't even say it. ( you know who you are:D ) Yes I am a weakling with regards to drinking.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Shoot a cow? Do you actually, like, DO that?

I was thinking someone wanted to start friday night early this week! I had two bloody mary's last night.

2. There were so delish. But I couldn't drive home.:eek: And don't even say it. ( you know who you are:D ) Yes I am a weakling with regards to drinking.

No I just skin it.

Ok I won't say it, but I am thinking it.........

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, reviving your thread Marie! Cold White wine on patio, reading IPF posts. Lovely warm sunny day! What are you all drinking tonight? I'll go on to the red wine with my dinner. Haven't decided what to order from hubby!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, reviving your thread Marie! Cold White wine on patio, reading IPF posts. Lovely warm sunny day! What are you all drinking tonight? I'll go on to the red wine with my dinner. Haven't decided what to order from hubby!

I'm still on the road - about 40 miles from Glasgow - but a nice bottle of red wine in the boot of the car (wife driving!!). Can't wait to get there...:D

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm still on the road - about 40 miles from Glasgow - but a nice bottle of red wine in the boot of the car (wife driving!!). Can't wait to get there...:D

Tim

Oh, great minds think alike, red meat for me but what vegetable will go with yours? Hmmmm! Minds a blank! Tell me, I love vegetable curry and vegetable lasagne.

Where's that photo Tim?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

Oh, great minds think alike, red meat for me but what vegetable will go with yours? Hmmmm! Minds a blank! Tell me, I love vegetable curry and vegetable lasagne.

Where's that photo Tim?

Not sure - might be a salad evening - after a couple of glasses of red wine I won't notice and I'll certainly be in no position to upload photos (though I did take some)...

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Awww! I want to see your sunny Scotland. How can I if you don't show them to us. Did you ever get your rusty BBQ out? Marie says I've reached 1000 posts, how the hell did I do that? I love this forum! Oh, and do you remember who the first person was, who welcomed me to this site? Yes, it was you and can I say it has been a pleasure to speak to you. From Hayley 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
You aren't coming to kidnap me, are you? And I don't want to get banned either :D

Oh, dear DUMI, what have you gone and done now?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stuck in minor traffic outside Dunblane just about to get onto the M90 so you've a chance to escape. I'm *really* looking forward to that glass of wine....

So, Hayley, you need to update the 'Food' thread with your recipe for tonight - before you've had too many glasses of that wine...:D

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Stuck in minor traffic outside Dunblane just about to get onto the M90 so you've a chance to escape. I'm *really* looking forward to that glass of wine....

So, Hayley, you need to update the 'Food' thread with your recipe for tonight - before you've had too many glasses of that wine...:D

Tim

Wasn't that a mass murder town, loads of kids or villagers killed by a gun wielding madman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts