What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night Bar Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
Just about every major grocery store has Fosters. The only problem is that the cans are so big that it gets warm before I can finish a whole can! What's that you say Colin? We are supposed to drink beer warm! No way!

How about one of these belts, it uses neoprene to keep the can cooled and you never run out of Foster's. One has to set the right priorities in life :D

Attachments

• image-2731189031.png
    image-2731189031.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bar Is Open!!

Haley ~ I love Baileys!

What is everyone drinking? Kinda early I know ~ but I won't be around later and well it is 5PM somewhere in the world, as my Dad use to say!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Bar Is Open!!

Haley ~ I love Baileys!

What is everyone drinking? Kinda early I know ~ but I won't be around later and well it is 5PM somewhere in the world, as my Dad use to say!

I thought that was Alan Jackson?

Someone spoke of Margaritas in the question thread and I'm down for one right about now!

maliu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Bar Is Open!!

Haley ~ I love Baileys!

Pineapple Orange Nectar with Grey Goose and lots of ice :)

Sweet Poison, I don't envy you.....I'm a nurse....I understand your day....:-(

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone spoke of Margaritas in the question thread and I'm down for one right about now!

I had one last night.:D Or was it yesterday? Shitums. I can't recall.

Pineapple Orange Nectar with Grey Goose and lots of ice :)

Sweet Poison, I don't envy you.....I'm a nurse....I understand your day....:-(

That sounds delicious ~ A nurse in Hawaii. How cool is that I ask you.:)

Red red wine you make me feel so fine
You keep me rocking all of the time...

That'll work.;)

Me an my kitty Pugsley had some drinks... He clocked out...so I'm on the couch watching Bourne Supremacy.

IMG_0064.JPG

Max. He is priceless. Is he a baby? At first I couldn't find his head! I think he is just screaming for Marie.:D

We should move on to the Saturday morning bar now. :D

I'm thinkin you are correct, Sir. You are a Sir, aren't you?

Make mine a Drambuie....

Tim

Sounds very familiar, Tim....

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Naah, he's a 12 year old toothless Persian with feline herpes and ear problems that likes to hang out and drink with me.....(and I thought I was grumpy lol)

He's a 100 percent sweetheart compared to my other three cats. It's all a cats now since Dags gone.....:(

DSC08141.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like your cat and one of my dogs could go out drinking together and complain about how mean we are to them!

princess2.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you think that's mean, look what I made my dog where for Xmas. My sister-in-law gave it to him. In my defence, I don't agree with dressing up dogs but he has black skin disease alopecia and is fairly hairless on his upper body and he was cold. We had unusual snow for two weeks over here. Stop laughing, he looks furry but underneath, no fur.

Attachments

• image-1188101465.png
    image-1188101465.png
    598.2 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts