What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

freezing email screen

Sianzown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my ipad is freezing when I open my emails. Once I open emails I cant do anything it seems to be updating but, cant scroll or open emails its just frozen. Can anybody help please?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe your iPad is having trouble connecting to your email server. Is your Internet connection good?

eddieras

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have same problem- email freezes when loading and i must completely close the program and restart it before being able to access the email. it's not an internet connectivity issue for me.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
my ipad is freezing when I open my emails. Once I open emails I cant do anything it seems to be updating but, cant scroll or open emails its just frozen. Can anybody help please?

I would try a reset (reboot) of your iPad, something that Apple recommends should be done periodically to clean out RAM/cache.
Do this:
Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding both until the white Apple logo appears and then let both go. Then wait until your wallpaper appears. Restart your iPad.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts