What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FreeAppADay.com Launches iPad Version

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

FreeAppADay.com, the site which does exactly what it says on the tin, i.e. features a free app a day, has announced that it has started offering free iPad apps on a daily basis. The iPad version of the site is now live, and can be accessed by pointing your browser to faad and clicking on the iPad tab at the top of the page. There's even a link taking you directly to the app in the iTunes App Store. The iPhone version has proved to be very popular, and while not every app is an essential “must haveâ€, the fact that it's free means that you’ve got nothing to lose if you try it and don’t like it. For example, today’s free iPad app is Dreams HD, a “spot-the-differences†game which is probably a bit of an acquired taste, but might be right up some people's alley, especially with the chilled music and cool art, whereas Saturday’s app was Tweet Defense HD, a popular TD app which normally costs $7.99. It’s always worth checking back regularly or signing up to the site’s mailing list so that you don’t miss out on a hidden gem.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agreed 100%! I got Dreams HD yesterday as my kids like "Find the Difference" applications.

Looking forward to finding more as time progresses!

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also - at present, the link only takes you to the FAAD iPhone app which does not have any iPad apps in it :(

So for now, you have to search for the app name when you find it on their site.

Hope they fix it. Same problem was happening with the Open Feint Free App program, no iPad listings.

Most reactions

Latest posts