What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free ZooGue Stylus/Pen

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow..thanks for the info. I ordered one too. I'm addicted to the game Draw Something and I need a stylus. ZooGue is a great company. I have their cover for my iPad2 and it is the best.

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow..thanks for the info. I ordered one too. I'm addicted to the game Draw Something and I need a stylus. ZooGue is a great company. I have their cover for my iPad2 and it is the best.

I didn't even know until I revisited the website that ZooGue is located here in California (Laguna Hills - Orange County) :) We should be getting our styli pretty fast.

kralle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you dont like to click the "like button" to get the discount code here it is :

FreeZooGueAccessory

;D

OP
zman

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my ZooGue Stylus/Pen in 2 days. It's a very good stylus for sure especially it's FREE......well actually $3.99 shipping. Here's a mini review vs the El Cheapo and the Wacom Bamboo.

The Free ZooGue Stylus/Pen in its packaging:
161duki.jpg

Wacom Bamboo vs ZooGue Stylus vs eBay Special El Cheapo
qq9t.jpg

Wacom Bamboo
Price: $30
Weight: 19.04 grams
Length: ~5 inches
Nib Diameter: 6 mm (hollow inside)
The Good: Excellent build quality/Nice weight/Bestseller/Responsive to screen
The Bad: Expensive compared to others
Verdict: Recommended

ZooGue Stylus/Pen
Price: FREE
Weight: 10.98 grams
Length: ~5.5 inches
Nib Diameter: ~8 mm (hollow inside like Bamboo)
The Good: As responsive as the Bamboo/Free!/Ink Pen/Elegant Design
The Bad: A little on the light side
Verdict: Recommended

eBay El Cheapo
Price: $3
Weight: 4.25 grams
Length: ~4 inches
Nib Diameter: 6 mm
Verdict: It is too light and extremely unresponsive. You have to put a lot of pressure AND time for it to even register on the iPad. Do not buy!

A close-up of the nibs:
e7jgbo.jpg

nicki8801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my zoogue stylus today too. Cool container. I'm new to a stylus but I am trying to find one to play DrawSomething with. I also got a TruGlide stylus today ( that I paid twenty bucks for -with postage) I was hoping they would draw a thinner line but I'll see how it goes when someone sends a new DrawSomething to me. I'm playing with two members of my family and it takes them forever to get a drawing back to me so I haven't been able to try the stylus out yet ( for the drawing feature) The zoogue does have a pen on one side and I thought that was a fine line stylus..opps luckily I have a plastic cover on my screen so it rubbed off :) whew

gabey8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this thread. I got my pen the other day. I think it's nice, and the price is certainly right! :)

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This stylus might be okay for pushing virtual buttons, but it is pretty poor for handwriting. Too much friction for comfort.

desmoface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up..I've been looking for a stylus, and at $3.99, this was a no-brainer.

Steve

Most reactions

Latest posts