What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE video converters

codeX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice.. You just save off my time finding one..
Great posts ya got here pal and thank you so much for sharing the info..
I hope youll keep this up so that Ill be coming to your thread everytime.. :)

Stone10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Handbreak is perfect for me. Because i am an user of Windows. Now i am going to download the free video converter. Thanks for sharing the links for downloading these free video converters.

Superfandango

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been going through quite a few converters recently, I have a media network set up and a hd with video in mkv, flash, avi divx etc.. I use tversity which is okish converting on the fly, but have different issues with poor visual and many a time mucked up sound on the ipad, our household streams to a kindle, 2 Xbox, wii, android phones, a couple of pc's & me ipad,
It's been pretty tireless converting then finding its rubbish again, only just this week found freemake, it is slower than many but the quality is superb across the board, for myself I'm not looking anywhere else... It is slow but put a few up at a time and walk away, go to work, go have a beer and forget about it, you'll not be disappointed

Last edited:

Most reactions