What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FREE video converters

Digitel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max,

This is a pretty cool useful informative which is really help for those who are not familiar in this matter. Thank you so much and it would be appreciated...........

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems that all the converters are way slow. If I convert a movie and usually do it before going to bed and it will be done by morning.

Jessicaem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as free video converter: Handbrake, MPEG Streamclip, ffMPEGx, Visual Hub, VideoMonkey, ... ;; there are many out there, but not one is really the best for all, sometimes one has to use this one, and then one has to use that one.

Swingman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ended up being an AnyDvd issue.

Combination of dvd43 and handbrake seems to be the best and simplest way to get dvds onto the ipad.

Last edited:

jojaanbutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If there is a video converter that is lower than 8 bucks i could pay but is there any free converters that convert ram files

Kfill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maryinredding said:
It seems that all the converters are way slow. If I convert a movie and usually do it before going to bed and it will be done by morning.

Handbrake is pretty fast can convert movies in about 20 min or so!

gd3210

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do anyone try this converter?

Tipard iPad Video Converter help you fully enjoy videos with large and high-resolution screen. This powerful video converter can help you convert any video format to iPad compatible format. Also you can extract audio from any video file and convert it to iPad audio format. Apart from the converting function, Tipard iPad Video Converter also provides you with useful function of editing videos.

Vigor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPad 2 and happy to get a free app that I will use some time later

TonyS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for this, is just what I needed last time:thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts