1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[FREE PUZZLE] Magic Yum-Yum is better than cream and salami, together! :)

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by JoshT, Sep 9, 2012.

1. JoshT

JoshT iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Today, I tried playing Magic Yum-Yum!...

Purrr...purrrrr... Magic Yum-Yum is better than cream and salami, combined!!

VVB-avatar-2.jpg

Mew!.. Catching mice is not always easy as they are devilishly quick and clever... Sometimes when u come home after a long long working day you may feel like having in your paw a nice calm game... that doesnt take away what's left of your energy... :)

Purr.. an example of such is the released the other day Magic Yum-Yum http://www.magic-yum-yum.com. It's a classy puzzle game where user has to move pics of delicious sweets to make a match of 4 or more. The goal is to get max score by keeping enough space to continue playing. I especially like the music in the app, it's nice and relaxing.

FEATURES:

o awesome cat-oriented time-killer: play any place, any time
    o simple yet exiting gameplay both for cats and kittens
    o cute retina display graphics and animation
    o nice music and sound effects
    o game state is auto-saved
    o GameCenter support

Here you can find more info about Magic Yum-Yum and download it, meow:

AppStore: App Store - Magic Yum-Yum
    YouTube: www.magic-yum-yum.com - YouTube

Also, I recommended to my master release a new update with milk and salamis (I adore it!), to my utmost happiness he agreed, and now works on the major cat-dedicated update! (lions, lynxes and jungle cats are eligible, too! :eek:

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012