[FREE PUZZLE] Magic Yum-Yum is better than cream and salami, together! :)

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by JoshT, Sep 9, 2012.

1. JoshT

JoshT iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Today, I tried playing Magic Yum-Yum!...

Purrr...purrrrr... Magic Yum-Yum is better than cream and salami, combined!!

VVB-avatar-2.jpg

Mew!.. Catching mice is not always easy as they are devilishly quick and clever... Sometimes when u come home after a long long working day you may feel like having in your paw a nice calm game... that doesnt take away what's left of your energy... :)

Purr.. an example of such is the released the other day Magic Yum-Yum http://www.magic-yum-yum.com. It's a classy puzzle game where user has to move pics of delicious sweets to make a match of 4 or more. The goal is to get max score by keeping enough space to continue playing. I especially like the music in the app, it's nice and relaxing.

FEATURES:

o awesome cat-oriented time-killer: play any place, any time
    o simple yet exiting gameplay both for cats and kittens
    o cute retina display graphics and animation
    o nice music and sound effects
    o game state is auto-saved
    o GameCenter support

Here you can find more info about Magic Yum-Yum and download it, meow:

AppStore: App Store - Magic Yum-Yum
    YouTube: www.magic-yum-yum.com - YouTube

Also, I recommended to my master release a new update with milk and salamis (I adore it!), to my utmost happiness he agreed, and now works on the major cat-dedicated update! (lions, lynxes and jungle cats are eligible, too! :eek:

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012