What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

treker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are so many sites to watch movies. Netflix. Crackle...
Google is your friend

OP
J

justfaz86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Without registration or survey....r they any???

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hulu has some free ones, but you have to pay for plus to watch it on iPad (free on pc fo certain movies). I would recommend just paying the $7.99/month for a Netflix subscription. Oh yeah, if have have an hbo cable subscription, you can use hbo go at no extra charge. Crackle has some free stuff also

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:

skittles101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually like bigU Movies app from Cydia best cause that app has newer movies like Colombiana, The Help, Conan the Barbarian, Fright Night & Final Destination 5. I really like the fact there is no monthly subscription too. I just watched Colobiana and it was crystal clear quality.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys, the discussion of BigU Movies is not tolerated on our forums. It falls under the same banner as piracy enabling applications which we neither support nor condone. No more on this subject. Thanks.

skittles101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see how since the bigU Movies app from Cydia does exactly what Netflix app does but a better job with no monthly subscription.

Were you not told that this discussion is a forbidden topic on this forum? Be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts