What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free movies

corky91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if any one can help me download free movies from my ipad?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if any one can help me download free movies from my ipad?

Well, if you see an app or other source that is prepared to let you download any movies without paying for them, feel free to do so. However, if you are asking on this forum whether we will assist you in somehow stealing them without paying for them, you are out of luck. We call that pirating and do not allow it.
If your question was something else, say of a technical nature, then can you outline the problem and a solution may be available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Moving this to the General Discussions area for better attention!

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

flowerpower1985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I think you can use PPTV app to download movies however the movies have chinese titles so it might be hard to download if you can't read chinese.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
use an app called flixter it will give you some free movies after you register and more movies if you actively use that app :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts