1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Free Gomoku Game for ipad - using HTML5/CSS3 & Javascript

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by namheo, Nov 12, 2010.

1. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear all, after researching about HTML5/CSS3 orientation in programing ipad application. I developed an ipad game: Gomoku for demo and would like to introduce it.

As you know Apple wants to support HTML5 in the future and it is a good opportunity for web developer who know HTML/CSS & javascript. HTML5/CSS3 is cross platform orientation so you can port your ipad app to Android or BlackBerry app easily, even web app.

Please review here:
    [​IMG]

Link Itunes: Caro for iPad on the iTunes App Store
    In your ipad, you can go to your itunes and search keyword "caro" or "gomoku"

[​IMG]

This has 2 modes: Player vs Player (you and your friend can play Gomoku on the same ipad) & Player vs Computer (But it is my bad in AI algorithm, I will improve later. Forgive me if it cannot win you :( ). This is my first ipad app using HTML5 so I am sorry if it makes you disappointed :(

If you want to have my source code, please send me an email via nam.tran.flash@gmail.com, my twitter: Tran Nam (namheo) on Twitter).

If you are a web developer and you want to build your app in ipad, you should use HTML5/CSS3. I wish you will succeed :)
  2. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any ideads ? :(
  3. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0