Free Gomoku Game for ipad - using HTML5/CSS3 & Javascript

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by namheo, Nov 12, 2010.

1. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear all, after researching about HTML5/CSS3 orientation in programing ipad application. I developed an ipad game: Gomoku for demo and would like to introduce it.

As you know Apple wants to support HTML5 in the future and it is a good opportunity for web developer who know HTML/CSS & javascript. HTML5/CSS3 is cross platform orientation so you can port your ipad app to Android or BlackBerry app easily, even web app.

Please review here:
    [​IMG]

Link Itunes: Caro for iPad on the iTunes App Store
    In your ipad, you can go to your itunes and search keyword "caro" or "gomoku"

[​IMG]

This has 2 modes: Player vs Player (you and your friend can play Gomoku on the same ipad) & Player vs Computer (But it is my bad in AI algorithm, I will improve later. Forgive me if it cannot win you :( ). This is my first ipad app using HTML5 so I am sorry if it makes you disappointed :(

If you want to have my source code, please send me an email via nam.tran.flash@gmail.com, my twitter: Tran Nam (namheo) on Twitter).

If you are a web developer and you want to build your app in ipad, you should use HTML5/CSS3. I wish you will succeed :)
  2. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any ideads ? :(
  3. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0