What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free - Daniusoft's DVD to iPad Converter - Limited Time

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watch DVDs on your iPad with free converter | iPad Atlas - CNET Reviews

The normally $29.95 converter is free until August 31.

All you have to do is go to their facebook page, "Like" them to unlock access, and then enter your name and e-mail address, click "Get Keycode" and they'll e-mail you a keycode to unlock the software for free!

I'm waiting on my keycode so I can try it!

ETA: Just found one caveat on Daniusoft's webpage: With this free keycode, you can't get upgrades or technical support.

Last edited:
OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that I can tell. Of course, I haven't had a chance to rip a DVD with it yet.

I just saw that a $30 program was free, so I thought others might want to know about it.

I'm still using Format Factory to convert video files I already have. Will use this when I get a DVD I want to put on my iPad.

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it let you adjust the volume level on a rip?

The Daniusofe Video Converter Ultimate does allow you to edit the video in a lot of ways and increase/decrease the volume of the converted files. It will convert almost any format video/audio file to almost any output format.

I've used it to convert video clips and rip DVD's to iPad format and the results are perfect.

OP
robertlc

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear it.

Been looking for a one-in-all program that will do that, just didn't want to pay $30 to get it. I'm cheap, what can I say?

Will still use Format Factory to convert any video files to iPad format, now that the latest version features an iPad output setting. One word of warning, though, on the iPad output setting for Format Factory, set the output video size to "default" to get the original aspect ration of the original file and set the bitrate to at least 2400fps, or iTunes will report that the iPad can't play it and will not transfer the file.

Most reactions

Latest posts