What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePeacekeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have heard over the years since the iPod touch came out about the wonders of jail breaking in that respect and because of the things that I heard back then and what I know now...

I would like to know what application from cydia is the easiest and or most streamlined for downloading apps that are supposed to be paid for, for free. If this questionhas already been posted and answered, would anyone who has the time and patience(I have neither right now unfortunately since I am at school), post a link to the thread i which the previous version of this question was asked?

Thank you very much,
Chris

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
This is considered stealing. Pirating apps is illegal and is not condoned in this forum.

And for that reason, this thread is now closed.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And just so that anyone happening on this thread understands:

Jail breaking is a legal process. Using the jail break to steal paid-for apps is NOT legal and therefore not condoned.

These two terms are NOT the same and jail breakers do not "free" their iPads to steal app's. They do so to gain full access to their iPad's system.

Just so's you know...

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts