What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free app that acts as mouse/keyboard for PC?

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several on my phone already, but I'd like something that I can use as a wireless mouse/keyboard for my HTPC in case its on the charger. I already have an XBMC remote, but sometimes I need a mouse/keyboard for other things. Thanks

OP
K

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It costs money I think :( I'm not trying to be cheap.. iTunes says the address on my credit card isn't correct even though I've retyped it at least five times and I'm copying it directly from my online banking account. My bank says it is Apple's payment system and Apple says it is my bank's. I had to remind my bank that Apple makes $60 billion a year by not having a payment system that sucks. I had to borrow my mom's credit card info, so I don't want to buy anything with it.

Sorry for the rant.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops my bad then howabout mobile mouse free which is the free version of mobile mouse pro.

Most reactions