What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

France24

jaymarvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had this app, lost it in a re-boot. I down loaded again-but now there's no sound. Also my keys should click, there set to it, but again no sound. Same when mail is sent. Set to the "swoosh" sound but I get nothing. Any ideas on how to fix it?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-make sure that the side switch is not set to mute.

Go to settings/general/side switch. See if it is the mute option is checked and uncheck it.

Out of the ios5.1 Manual...

Side Switch
You can use the Side Switch to disable audio alerts and notifications. You can also use it to lock the screen rotation and prevent the iPad display from switching between portrait and landscape mode.

Mute notifications, alerts, and sound effects
Slide the Side Switch down to mute notifications, alerts, and sound effects. This switch doesn’t mute audio playback, such as music, podcasts, movies, and TV shows. See Side Switch.

Lock the screen rotation
In Settings, go to General > Use Side Switch to, then tap Lock Rotation. See Side Switch.

Most reactions

Latest posts