What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forums picture upload?

Padi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not just this forum but all my other forums!

If I try to attach a picture to my post it just does nothing. Am I missing something?

Ste

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Padi - there have been a number of threads/posts on this topic - searching may provide some information for you?

But basically, if you are asking if Safari on your iPad can either upload or attach images, then the answer is NO, sorry; Apple apparently has disabled this feature - there may be a 3rd party app (but, I also have Atomic Web and the same problem exists, so choose wisely).

Now if your iPad is 'jailbroken' (or you are contemplating such), then there is likely a solution - again some searching will help or others who have a JB iPad may 'chime in' w/ their experiences - :)

OP
P

Padi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info giradman and sorry I should have done a search first!

I also have Atomic Web and as you say the problem exists with this browser as well.

I shal do a bit of investigation. Very frustrating as I tend to browse my forums in the evening at home on the iPad rather than at work on the pc.

Thanks again,

Ste

Most reactions

Latest posts