1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Forum Ruls

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Help and Info' started by jaba123, Oct 24, 2013.

1. jaba123

jaba123 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi, 1) can I use private massage to ask. 2)I have 19 post in my account if when ask for one, for if I want to ask second thing should I go with rely or ask new post/thread thks
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +764 / 0
    Hi Jaba - concerning your second request, I just tried to answer 3 different questions that you posted in one thread - this is confusing for those trying to respond and also for readers searching for solutions to a singular topic. I would suggest that you start a thread for a specific problem you are having and that in the title include a clear & concise description of the issue - I often will look at threads usually when the title draws my attention and I feel my experience might help - but just a suggestion.

As to PMs to members, one of the mods will likely better address that issue - but if your question is one of general interest to the membership and guests of the IPForums, then keeping your posts 'open' to all will provide the best benefit. Dave :)
  3. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +961 / 0
    Java--the private message feature should have already turned on for you since you have gained the required posts for this privilege. However, pertaining to questions asked through PM, we do ask for members to pose these questions within the Forum so others can benefit from it too.

In addition, if you have a different topic/question to ask and there isn't an existing thread present--feel free to post as a new thread. However, please avoid duplicate posts or asking questions that are unrelated to the thread topic being discussed. This is based on your previous posting history which giradman has stated above.

Thanks,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator