Forum rating or level????

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by vo0oZ, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vo0oZ

vo0oZ iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can u tell me how can u be upgraded to a master iPad or lower or higher :p
    I am aiming there rly
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Forum Member Levels ("iPad Fan", "iPad Master", etc.) are based on the number of approved posts. It's just a way to let folks know how active members are on the forum.

That said any attempt to increase post counts by simply saying things like "I agree", "That's great info", etc. or starting new threads on existing topics are a direct violation of the forum rules and will be met with quick responses by the moderators up to and including being banned...and of course no one wants that. We pride ourselves on a friendly and informative forum that doesn't waste anyone's time.

So welcome to the forum! If you have questions keep in mind that the search feature is your friend (found at the top of every page). However if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to post and we'll also look forward to your input.

In the meantime, please read the information linked below my signature and enjoy yourself each visit and one day you'll be an "iPad Master"!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.