What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Just something I requested in the 3G support thread...

I'd like to formerly request an iPad 3G forum, so that people can discuss 3G problems and issues more openly. This topic has over 2000 replies and over 200 pages, so it is tough to get through. If there was a 3G forum then people could ask and respond to certain questions... it would reduce the redundancy tremendously.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Is there anyway to remove the "site assistance" part from the title of the "introductions" forum? It seems to confuse new users who often ask general iPad questions there. Have never really seen a "site" question there...... Just a thought:)

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggestion

Well since there seems to be no suggestion forum, and I can't start a thread in this forum I guess I'll just add to this message?

Anyway, since presumably many of the users are using an iPad to read the forums, I suggest increasing the size of pagenav. The little arrows/numbers are difficult to hit with a finger.

I'd go at least 150% if not double.

Robotguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since there seems to be no suggestion forum, and I can't start a thread in this forum I guess I'll just add to this message?

Anyway, since presumably many of the users are using an iPad to read the forums, I suggest increasing the size of pagenav. The little arrows/numbers are difficult to hit with a finger.

Seconded! I was in this thread to post exactly the same thing. In landscape, switching pages in a thread is barely manageable if you are extremely careful. In portrait mode it is almost impossible.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just an FYI - when I edit a post (a common occurrence when you're using an iPad to type), the button to resubmit the post says "vote now" :?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggestion for the forum...perhaps add an other iDevices section for iPods, iPhones, etc. Yes, I know this is an iPad forum, but it would be better for the people that already know each other here to be able to discuss together...rather than having to search out another less frequented forum.

James Goddard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any comment from the powers that be?

It's an easy change that would greatly increase the usability of the board. I own a number of vb forums so if you need help with the change just contact me.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if someone can tell me why, just recently, that I am not allowed to start new topics or edit my posts??

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What section are you trying to start a topic in? Some sections are probably for mods only.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checking Ones Posts

Is there a link we could use to follow-up on the posts we made other than hunting for them in many forums.:confused:

Al.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But honestly, I don't think any of the admin read this thread.

Most reactions

Latest posts