Forms / database app with dropbox sync

Discussion in 'Productivity Apps Forum' started by Pheiffer, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Pheiffer

Pheiffer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

Can anyone suggest a database app with forms designer that allows mé to Sync data with other users though dropbox?
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Depends on the form/ database you want to use/ make. Depends on how you want to make the data available... depends on how you are connected when entering the data....
    Have a look at CloudOn, which is (given a stable internet connection) Microsoft Office on a dropbox account (also on box and google drive).
    If you need to work offline and just make available later on have a look at iAuditor.
    Formconnect makes beautiful forms, too and gives you the ability to export to Dropbox.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
  3. Pheiffer

Pheiffer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I nede a Way to enable members to enter theire membership data when they attend activities in our spors club. The most controlled Way would be uslng a form - preffereble in a database app.

The reason why I would like to be alle to Sync with dropbox is because we need to use different iPads from time to time and not All of Them is connected to The internet at The time of dataentry.
  4. thewitt

thewitt iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    TapForms might give you what you are looking for.
  5. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    There is an App called "Forms" which enables offline data gathering in an Google-Docs (Drive) Form (Form to be edited on the Web at Google Drive).
    Data is collected in an Excel (likish) sheet in Google Drive, can be shared etc.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
  6. olli5601

olli5601 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tap forms is the way forward. Simple to create and edit on the go. Takes seconds to create a form from scratch. Very powerful tool that allows you to via email to excel. Very stable. Links to drop box and now has iSync, so any forms you have on your iPad will sync to your phone. Support is second to non. Any questions I have asked the developer, have been met with a reply almost instantly. I have even mentioned changes and he has included them in his next upgrade. Tap forms is one of the reasons I bought an iPad, as I use it every day for work. A mac version has been released, so hopefully a pc version may follow. 10/10 for this fantastic app.
  7. susanlackey

susanlackey iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    This looks like it maybe just what I am looking for, thanks for sharing. I am going to check it out today.