What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Contest Case

toothdoctor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember a case a few weeks ago that was featured on the front page as a giveaway for a contest (don't remember details). It had a strap and could be converted to a "walking desktop". Does it fit the iPad Air and does anyone remember which one it is?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess you're thinking of the Strotter iPad case contest. You'll find the thread in the News forum.

Last edited:

Pwilkins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember a case a few weeks ago that was featured on the front page as a giveaway for a contest (don't remember details). It had a strap and could be converted to a "walking desktop". Does it fit the iPad Air and does anyone remember which one it is?

I just Googled it and it doesn't fit the Air, but they added "yet". I think the new size redesign will result in cases, and other accessories trickling into the market slowly.

Most reactions

Latest posts