What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Apple hater, now a lover...

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not going to lie. Prior to deciding to get the iPad, I was against everything Apple.

Then on a whim, I decided to take a closer look at an iPad, I was hoping to get some sort of netbookish device, and once I laid my hands on it, I was sold.

I'm now an Apple junkie. It's like my eyes have been opened and as much as the Droid OS might be great, the simplicity and ease of use on the i* devices is very appealing to me.

I look now at my Touch Pro 2 and sit, wishing I'd have just gotten an iPhone because... well, it's boring. Yes it has a hardware keyboard, and that's the one thing that's stopped me from undying love for the iPhone, but it's just not FUN like the i* devices are..

Anyway, that said... I <3 the iPad and I think this is going to be the start of a very long friendship :)

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm the choir and thank you for preaching to me! :) I couldn't have said how I feel about the i devices better than you just did. Welcome to the forum and keep enjoying your gear, especially your iPad!

Most reactions

Latest posts