What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forgot password for iPad Settings / Facebook

KenAndrews

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad works great in all aspects but I don't know how to get passed the Settings Facebook Login as, apparently, I've forgotten the password. Can anyone tell me how to get to a place where I can reset it? ...My four-digest pass code to open and the iPad is fine and my Apply Store Password are fine...it's just this darn Facebook Thing in Settings. - Thank You.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It will be the same as your actual FaceBook password.

If you've forgotten that, then visit the FaceBook site. If I remember correctly, after you try to sign in a couple times it will offer you password recovery options, usually a link that says something like 'Forgot your password?"

Once you've gotten that solved, go back to the iPad's FaceBook settings, sign out of the account completely (if necessary), and then sign back in with your new password.

Most reactions

Latest posts