What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forget this device

Pam45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In trying to connect from my Apple Ipad bluetooth to our blue tooth acceptable speakers we accidentally hit forget this device. Is there a way we can get it to remember the speakers again. Sorry I'm new to all this and know just enough to make me dangerous. Pam

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure the speakers can be discovered by your iPad.

Then go to Settings - Bluetooth, and wait for the speakers to appear there, select them and choose “Pair” or “Connect”.

OP
P

Pam45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We had tried the above several times. Finally not sure what we did differently I now have Ipad and Speakers connected . We have no other blue tooth devices in our home but the Other Devices box continues to twirl as if its looking for some. Is this normal. Again I appreciate all the help from this site. Thank You Pam

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This seems to be normal behaviour. Mine does the same when I go to my Bluetooth settings.

I’m glad that you managed to pair your speakers again.

Most reactions

Latest posts