What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreign market iTunes apps

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to check out an app that is only available in Europe and Asia.

how is the us market filtered?by ip?could I use a proxy?
Does it have anything to do with my us iTunes account address?

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have to create an US account to be able to access US itunes store. It should go the same if you want to access Itunes from other countries. ;)

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How did you do this?
How do you incorporate the apps without erasing your native apps.

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just click the flag that's a circle shape at the bottom of the store menu on itunes. Moat out of country credit cards do not work on foriegn app store like psn if you have experience

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just click the flag that's a circle shape at the bottom of the store menu on itunes. Moat out of country credit cards do not work on foriegn app store like psn if you have experience

went there.tried to download and it redirected me to US itunes.:mad:

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

went there.tried to download and it redirected me to US itunes.:mad:

you need to create an Itunes account from that country. you have to put it an address and a phone number from that country.

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you incorporate the apps into your native library?

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
how?if I log into a separate account,iTunes states it will overwrite my stuff @ sync.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dont use the e-mail that is already registered with itunes. along with the new address and phone number is another e-mail. you can opt not to register a credit card.

OP
Dr.Gee

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's not the issue.if someone else is signed into iTunes and I hook my device up,it gives me a warning that my device will be over written with whatever is in the signed in library.I have to log into my own acct for proper sync .

How do you select specific apps to be imported from a different account?

Most reactions