1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

For Wondershare users please

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mpengle, May 18, 2010.

1. mpengle

mpengle iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If anyone has been using Wondershare to rip dvds to iPad compatible files I would be interested in knowing how you get the software to keep the Chapters for the files when they are ripped. I enjoy using the program for my conversion, but can't figure out how to keep the Chapter stops.
  2. lilman

lilman iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I use Wondershare (DVD Converter Ultimate) and haven't found how to do that either. I'll keep playing with it and let you know if I figure it out.

I was finally able to process widescreen (16:9) videos without having the output have black bars or be stretched vertically. If you make a custom profile with resolution 853x480 then it will preserve the 16:9 ratio and not have black bars. I reported a problem to the devs that I couldn't output 640x360 (i.e. 16:9 ratio compatible with iPods) and hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.
  3. mpengle

mpengle iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't been able to figure out how to make a custom profile either! LOL I wish a program like this had a little bit more of a user manual or help section.