What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those looking for Bags for Ipad

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cool%20star%20wars%20photo%20pink%20darth%20vader%20hello%20kitty[11].jpg

That is just wrong on so many fronts - :D

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some colorful, shape iPad bag ? :confused:

Try this site...its recycled billboards made into bags. (I have no affiliation with them)

Oops: Vyandelle added in later.

As to murse's vs Indiana Jones....according to the dot men carrying satchels or messenger bags are sexy. She likes it that the man has the confidence in who he is to do it. Plus it keeps her outta of the biz of loading her purse with his stuff. This from a pretty hip 20 something.

CM

Last edited:

avspatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the gals: I have my iPad in the Apple Folio Case, and I bought the Targus bag
from Best Buy. However, I wanted a purse that the iPad would fit into so I could have it with me all the time. Baggalini was the answer! I bought the Downtown Backpack bag in black, and it is PERFECT! The iPad in the Apple Case fits, and there is room for purse things. There are two pockets on the side where I have my phone and my small camera. There is a small zip pocket on the front for lipstick etc. The strap can be worn as a sling or unzipped to make a backpack. Got it at eBags.com.

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Try this site...its recycled billboards made into bags. (I have no affiliation with them)

As to murse's vs Indiana Jones....according to the dot men carrying satchels or messenger bags are sexy. She likes it that the man has the confidence in who he is to do it. Plus it keeps her outta of the biz of loading her purse with his stuff. This from a pretty hip 20 something.

CM

Or if the billboard messenger bag above is not your bag....here's a bag for the uber macho....a messenger bag made out of vulcanized rubber truck inner tube exterior: The Vulcar [3001] - $150.00 : Green Guru Gear

Again I have no affiliation....just googling away.

CM

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CM[/QUOTE]

Or if the billboard messenger bag above is not your bag....here's a bag for the uber macho....a messenger bag made out of vulcanized rubber truck inner tube exterior: The Vulcar [3001] - $150.00 : Green Guru Gear

CM[/QUOTE]

Interesting bag, but kind of expensive for a recycled rubber bag. Lousy picture too!

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score

CM[/QUOTE]

Interesting bag, but kind of expensive for a recycled rubber bag. Lousy picture too![/QUOTE]

I agree. They won't sell many at that price point. It's an interesting idea tho. I wondered if it would smell like an old tire.
CM

Emily

iPF Noob
Reaction score

CM

Thanks CMFox, some of them looks nice, but, I still couldn't find my favorite :p . . .

Actually, I got my target , just couldn't find it. I'm watching my classmate using is every single day.... (she said her bf bought it for her, and no idae where's that from... :()

forlan2074

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.
I am looking for leather bag which have sturdy brass fitted finish and heavy duty stitching. So please suggest according to my requirements.

leather satchel bag

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick not on bags and cases, one I need to post everywhere.

No one ever mentioned that the Apple Folio case was cheap almost cardboard like. The pictures make it look at least somewhat leather like, but it is incredibly cheap and I don't picture it lasting all that long in real world use.

hdg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iPad case

I disagree with other characterizations of the apple case. I have been pleasantly surprised by how well it works. It is not carboardy or leather. It is made of a non slippery rubbery plastic covering what seems to be a light weight rigid plastic sheet. It is also easy to sponge off if it gets dirty.It is very light, very durable, and works very well. I bought a leather case but I don't use it because it is heavier, not as protective and doesn't fit as well. I stopped looking for other cases. I am also very pleased with my stm bag. It fits perfectly, offers good protection, has a bit of room for other stuff but isn't too big.

PrimoOptimoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about a backpack suggestion?

I've been looking for a year or two, for a smaller-than-usual *backpack* to carry around my laptop (now it'd be my iPad) - the whole issue with backpacks is that they're made to hold lots of stuff, right, so you can imagine it's hard to find a small, minimal backpack.

All I'd want really would be a main pouch big enough for something ranging from the iPad up to maybe a 12" laptop, and an outer pouch for accessories or gadgets. Alongside the iPad I may additionally carry a BT keyboard, but the iPad will be itself in a folio case in the bag. And as flat as possible so the iPad isn't flopping about in there.

What say you!?

Messenger bags and anything with a cross-sling strap I'm not a fan of. I like going one-shoulder with a backpack, it's more comfy to me.

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick not on bags and cases, one I need to post everywhere.

No one ever mentioned that the Apple Folio case was cheap almost cardboard like. The pictures make it look at least somewhat leather like, but it is incredibly cheap and I don't picture it lasting all that long in real world use.

My iPad in apple case has been traveling now for a month. Its been jammed into bags, slipped off my lap on to the ground, rained on, in the dustiest of conditions and its still going fine. I wipe off the dust, take the iPad out periodically and give it a good shake and its ready to go. It may look flimsy but its really nicely designed to take up little room and it works like a charm. I no longer even take my iPad outta it when I'm not traveling.

hth
CM

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I am discovering the same thing, as cheap as I first thought it was, it does seem like it may hold up. Hearing that from others boosts my confidence in it. It does work well, it just seems cheap, but as long as it holds up, then it's worth every penny.

wickedfn4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the Targus bag from BB and I have to say it is perfect. It holds my pad in its Incase, apple BT keyboard, my mifi and room for cords or other small nick nacs. The other plus is it looks more like a mini computer bag than a murse.

Most reactions