What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For anyone who cares.....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
586af18b.png

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4%.....things are getting darker! I guess it will just power off...3%. It's a long time between numbers....shitums!

Things area about as bright as the Nook and Kindle now...2%...that dull grayish color. Does it turn off at 1% or is there a 0%?

I better hit submit....:D

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4%.....things are getting darker! I guess it will just power off...3%. It's a long time between numbers....shitums!

Things area about as bright as the Nook and Kindle now...2%...that dull grayish color. Does it turn off at 1% or is there a 0%?

I better hit submit....:D

Take it you are not near a plug? dont leave us, DO NOT HEAD TOWARD THE LIGHT! I repeat stay away from the light!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take it you are not near a plug? dont leave us, DO NOT HEAD TOWARD THE LIGHT! I repeat stay away from the light!

I went into the light! LOL! That was funny. My ipad is charging! And no, my couch is not near the plug at all:( So I am in my office on my desktop!

Oh, btw, there is no 0%! It kicked off at 1%.

If anyone cares!:D

Most reactions

Latest posts