What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For all IPad 2 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NYHorsewoman said:
Agree!! And I was a die hard windows fan! But this truly rocks. Can't put it down.

I would rate my iPad 2/iPod at 9.5 out of 10 my online experience has truly changed. I do still use my windows
pc for many tasks so there is a nice balance between all of them. I just love all the great apps out there!

Beerman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No USB support and iTunes sucks!
However, it's the best tablet out there at the moment and there's not another one I would have.

Tokkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have been anti-Apple for a long time, but I give the iPad 2 a good 9 because it can not be a replacement for a netbook for 100% and the lack of USB support.

Very happy user overall, worth every euro/dollar.

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10 for the hardware.
8 for itunes and the need of being registered with apple.

But still, I handed down my iPad1 to my wife, and my daughter cannot wait for the iPad3 :)

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I give it a definite 10. I'm an hardcore android user. But the tablet is no where on par with tablets. Easy 9.999999 for me. Just missing flash of course.

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1 day and my camera is already broken! Took a risk wit the ipad after every other apple product ive had has broken within a year and they let me down again. A great device let down by apple build quality.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
brian_fantana said:
1 day and my camera is already broken! Took a risk wit the ipad after every other apple product ive had has broken within a year and they let me down again. A great device let down by apple build quality.

Right...... you must be really hard on your stuff then. >.>

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:

Right...... you must be really hard on your stuff then. >.>

LOL i was waiting for that reply.
I treat all my possesions with respect and look after them. Every apple product ive had has been put in a case from day one and looked after. Fans of apple will never bring themselves to admit the quality of the products is bad. I can only tell it how it is.
Non of my other electrical products seem to die like apples. Even my xbox never got RROD

I stick by my score of 3 . sorry

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:
I treat all my possesions with respect and look after them. Every apple product ive had has been put in a case from day one and looked after. Fans of apple will never bring themselves to admit the quality of the products is bad. I can only tell it how it is.
Non of my other electrical products seem to die like apples. Even my xbox never got RROD

I still have my blue 8gb iPod mini from...7-8 years ago? Apple is not the problem here, but clearly the user...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:

I still have my blue 8gb iPod mini from...7-8 years ago? Apple is not the problem here, but clearly the user...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Excuse me ??? So you have an iPod from 8 years ago means my iPad camera being broken within a day and the history of my apple products being bad quality means it's all my fault ..
I didn't think apple fanboys were this bad.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
brian_fantana said:
Excuse me ??? So you have an iPod from 8 years ago means my iPad camera being broken within a day and the history of my apple products being bad quality means it's all my fault ..

Might suggest you watch your tone m8. Dont want to see anything taken out of hand.

You can easily get a replacement ipad if that is an issue. If not, return it and good luck finding an android tablet that would fit your needs. When thay breaks too, i guess that must be apples fault as well LOL.

For the record, i own an ipad and acer iconia a500 tablet. And both have withstood a pretty good beating. I would look at how you handle the device before passing accusations about apple "fanboys"

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:

I cannot 'admit' that the quality of Apple is bad simply because, like the other members, I have never had such a traumatic experience with their products. Presently I am using an iPhone 3G which is 3 years old, and an iPod Classic coming on 4 years old. If their products were such a disaster (as your experience seems to indicate), consumers would vote with their wallets and Apple's market share would have gone down the toilet.

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:

Might suggest you watch your tone m8. Dont want to see anything taken out of hand.

You can easily get a replacement ipad if that is an issue. If not, return it and good luck finding an android tablet that would fit your needs. When thay breaks too, i guess that must be apples fault as well LOL.

For the record, i own an ipad and acer iconia a500 tablet. And both have withstood a pretty good beating. I would look at how you handle the device before passing accusations about apple "fanboys"

Dear o dear... I gave an honest answer to the thread that had been set up. If I was here to take the piss and get on about "fanboys" I would of just given it a 1 And slated it.

Like I said it's a great bit of kit. I love it (using it to type this) but I would not recommend
it simply because I feel let down again you only have to google to find out I'm not in the minority.like As I said before I handle all my possessions with extreme care and repect.if you feel it makes you feel better then please tell yourself I treat them like crap. It makes no difference to me I just gave an honest score. I had a xoom for 2 weeks and that was a bloody nightmare. Chose to return that and then go for the iPad instead

brian_fantana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brian_fantana said:

I cannot 'admit' that the quality of Apple is bad simply because, like the other members, I have never had such a traumatic experience with their products. Presently I am using an iPhone 3G which is 3 years old, and an iPod Classic coming on 4 years old. If their products were such a disaster (as your experience seems to indicate), consumers would vote with their wallets and Apple's market share would have gone down the toilet.

I think Microsoft have shown how that is not the case. When you make a great product people are willing to over look problems.
And again :roll: as I said before the iPad is a great device

jblennon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well to get back to the thread

9 nothing is perfect but ipad2 is pretty close!!!

iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod touch, shuffle, iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions