What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Hi hayles, i am doing fine, 2nd day i ahve survived potential al queda tube attacks. I just wish our security services prevent it. But dissapointed to read in the free standard papernthat tube drivers are planning a six day strike over 2 week period. Hey ho

How are you, hope you had a good day :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Yeh, I had no swearing or very stupid behaviour from students today. I feel for you living in London, I actually remember 7/7( which by the way is my anniversary!). We were on a school trip to local dump and my science teacher colleague fell behind in our walk and he told me his son was okay, we didn't even know it had happened! Just keep eyes open, and stay safe, okay. This country is well known for strikes, when I lived in SA, it was always mentioned in the news. Although I expected this country to have way more snow than it has had, bar this winter! 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Well I'm middle aged I guess......so I could copy some recipes down for you!

The Archangel

Ha ha not something you wanted to be asked old man!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yeh, I had no swearing or very stupid behaviour from students today. I feel for you living in London, I actually remember 7/7( which by the way is my anniversary!). We were on a school trip to local dump and my science teacher colleague fell behind in our walk and he told me his son was okay, we didn't even know it had happened! Just keep eyes open, and stay safe, okay. This country is well known for strikes, when I lived in SA, it was always mentioned in the news. Although I expected this country to have way more snow than it has had, bar this winter! 

Thanks, glad to gear you had a no swearing day from the pests....joke :) good to hear your colleagues son was not hurt, its a crying shame that innocent people pay the price for someone elses issues :(

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Thanks, glad to gear you had a no swearing day from the pests....joke :) good to hear your colleagues son was not hurt, its a crying shame that innocent people pay the price for someone elses issues :(

Yes, awful, I guess we are all different and have issues about something, we humans are fairly destructive mammals.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Careful......that politics rule is starting to tremble!

I was in the centre of London on 7/7........that was a day I won't forget. Saying that, as a kid I was almost blown up by a bomb in London too......hmm, maybe people just don't like me!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Careful......that politics rule is starting to tremble!

I was in the centre of London on 7/7........that was a day I won't forget. Saying that, as a kid I was almost blown up by a bomb in London too......hmm, maybe people just don't like me!

The Archangel

We always travel on the edge Gab! I've just remembered my mum has a film( on a reel) with me being peed on by one of London zoos lions and me trying to wipe it off! Classic filming and I was about 2 or 3 at the time in a pram. So maybe that lion didn't like me!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
That's the one, I'll be working about 100yards from there tomorrow so good chance I'll be filling up......I just love that place! I'll search those places in Brick Lane as I'm often passing by.........oh how I want a big bowl of mixed meat noodles right now!!!!

The Archangel

When i go to noodle king next time, which shuold be preety soon, i will get the exact post code and post it here. Are you fantasizing your lunch tomorow, munching delicious noodle meat :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
We always travel on the edge Gab! I've just remembered my mum has a film( on a reel) with me being peed on by one of London zoos lions and me trying to wipe it off! Classic filming and I was about 2 or 3 at the time in a pram. So maybe that lion didn't like me!

Lion stew anyone......see I'm on topic! (loved London Zoo as a kid, I saw a tiger before I saw a cow as I hadn't been outside London)

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
When i go to noodle king next time, which shuold be preety soon, i will get the exact post code and post it here. Are you fantasizing your lunch tomorow, munching delicious noodle meat :)

Sooooooo hungry right now......I think I may be drooling!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Lion stew anyone......see I'm on topic! (loved London Zoo as a kid, I saw a tiger before I saw a cow as I hadn't been outside London)

The Archangel

Aww you were a city kid, I spent my youth with one leg in SA and one in and around London as my dads family are cockneys.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Aww you were a city kid, I spent my youth with one leg in SA and one in and around London as my dads family are cockneys.

Bow Bells anyone?

My toy farm had the sheep, cows and horses all the same size.......whoa did I get a shock, mind you, when they are on a plate they all look the same size............still on topic!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Bow Bells anyone?

My toy farm had the sheep, cows and horses all the same size.......whoa did I get a shock, mind you, when they are on a plate they all look the same size............still on topic!

The Archangel

I used to collect Britains farm animals and jump my ponies and horses over jumps to the exclusion of all else going on around me. I still collect these things with hubby's cars so I'm a child at heart. Oh yes, goat is nice to eat as well! I can keep on topic too.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I used to collect Britains farm animals and jump my ponies and horses over jumps to the exclusion of all else going on around me. I still collect these things with hubby's cars so I'm a child at heart. Oh yes, goat is nice to eat as well! I can keep on topic too.

Never tried goat but I'll eat most things as long as they have a runny poached egg on top!

The Archangel

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Never tried goat but I'll eat most things as long as they have a runny poached egg on top!

The Archangel

I've got 30 chickens and ducks so yes, I love everything to do with eggs, it's a case of having to be. Runny boiled eggs with toast soldiers and some salt yum yum

Most reactions

Latest posts