What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Nicole18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Makin a garlic bread pizza sandwich. It is garlic bread, mushrooms, banana peppers, and some cheese sprinkled ontop. I'm having some peaches on the side to go with it.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just ate some Cherry Vanilla Haagen Daaz ice cream!!! How's that for gourmet dining lol!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me hungry, too.

For my money, no pizza -- homemade or otherwise -- can touch an authentic New York slice. Must be made in NY by people who know how, with the right ingredients, the right know-how and the right equipment, including an actual pizza oven.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me hungry, too.

For my money, no pizza -- homemade or otherwise -- can touch an authentic New York slice. Must be made in NY by people who know how, with the right ingredients, the right know-how and the right equipment, including an actual pizza oven.

Yup!!! Only order pizza from a pizza restaurant (authentic). Wouldn't waste my time or money on grocery store bought pizza. Would love to get my hands on some Arthur Avenue pizza in the Bronx if these restaurants are still around.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was drinking two shots of vanilla vodka mixed with lemonade at the weekend, tastes just like cream soda.......heaven in a glass!

The Archangel

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Me hungry, too.

I think that authentic Chicago deep dish pizza from Uno's would give New York pizza a good run for their money.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that authentic Chicago deep dish pizza from Uno's would give New York pizza a good run for their money.

I've had Chicago deep dish in Chicago. Not my cup of tea. Deep dish pizza is too much like a casserole for my tastes.

The deep-dish at Zachary's in the Bay Area is actually better than Chicago's, from my experience: Zachary's Chicago Pizza San Francisco area Oakland Berkeley San Ramon

I travel a lot, and one of the best things is getting to eat at a lot of places. I'm always willing to try diff foods and fall in love with something new.

http://www.zagat.com/r/zacharys-chicago-pizza-oakland

http://www.zagat.com/r/pizzeria-uno-chicago

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had Chicago deep dish in Chicago. Not my cup of tea. Deep dish pizza is too much like a casserole for my tastes.

The deep-dish at Zachary's in the Bay Area is actually better than Chicago's, from my experience: Zachary's Chicago Pizza San Francisco area Oakland Berkeley San Ramon

I travel a lot, and one of the best things is getting to eat at a lot of places. I'm always willing to try diff foods and fall in love with something new.

http://www.zagat.com/r/zacharys-chicago-pizza-oakland

http://www.zagat.com/r/pizzeria-uno-chicago

It's the which state has the beat pizza thread. I would love to try Chicago's deep dish pizza. I wouldn't mind living in Chicago except I am afraid of the winters. Is cold enough in NYC, what the hell would it be like in chi town?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
It's the which state has the beat pizza thread. I would love to try Chicago's deep dish pizza. I wouldn't mind living in Chicago except I am afraid of the winters. Is cold enough in NYC, what the hell would it be like in chi town?

Herein Michigan-we love our Buddy's Pizza! So Yummy!! ;)

Most reactions