What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Food anyone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the mince pies looked ordinary, the pine sugar smelt like soap powder.......they tasted divine! How does that man come up with these amazing recipes?

The Archangel

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Errr! Yugh! Now that's just not right! I don't mind mixing things up but choc and turkey? Shiver.

Turkey mole is a wonderful spicy sauce containing chocolate served over roasted turkey, one of the great national dishes of Mexico. It's not a sweet sauce but a savory blend of chiles, spices, almonds, tomatoes and more. The chocolate adds a note of richness and depth to the spicy chiles. If you have a chance to try it, don't pass it up!

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Chilli's? Hmmm. Interesting. I will always try something once. Maybe you have convinced me. ;)

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Chilli's? Hmmm. Interesting. I will always try something once. Maybe you have convinced me. ;)

Hope you enjoy. As Sci noted there are tons of recipes on the web.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
I'll have the other end of the Yule log, Gabriel. ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1 said:
NOOOOOOOO! They are both mine!!!

The Archangel

scifan57 said:
While you two were arguing, I snuck in and snitched both ends. They were delicious!:D

Oh...all of you have made me laugh this early in the morning! Thank you for that! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hungry and waiting for hubby to wake and make breakfast. I've been fixated on red velvet pancakes.

OP
Hayles66

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Drinking hot chocolate before getting up and ready for school.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ITV has a new competition - Britain's Best Bakery starting at 4.00 pm today in Dorset and Bath. Independents compete.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Nicole18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a vegetarian so I use vegetables in my stuff. Also I'm making vegetable soup sometime this week.

Most reactions