What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonts are too small on the IPF app.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded skitch, and it worked wonderfully first time, now it crashes everything I try to use it, I've rebooted, redownloaded but it just won't work! I'm using the new iPad by the way.

Anyone have this problem??

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It fine for me (I'm guessing that was obvious!) but I'm on an iPad 2. It has been running slower of late though.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I downloaded skitch, and it worked wonderfully first time, now it crashes everything I try to use it, I've rebooted, redownloaded but it just won't work! I'm using the new iPad by the way.

Anyone have this problem??

Try doing either a restart or a reset of the iPad. Sometimes, that's needed to make the app fully sit up and "behave." :)

Because I have the iPad3 also ... and Skitch works fine on it.

Marilyn

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Try doing either a restart or a reset of the iPad. Sometimes, that's needed to make the app fully sit up and "behave." :)

Because I have the iPad3 also ... and Skitch works fine on it.

Marilyn

I did that lol

Most reactions