What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foldover on screen

Surfer01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my wife's iPad it appears that screen at the bottom has "folded up" about an inch. Any one else experience this?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Surfer01 said:
On my wife's iPad it appears that screen at the bottom has "folded up" about an inch. Any one else experience this?

So it looks like this?

e9adc5e8.jpg

OP
S

Surfer01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No this looks more like a fault. Have a look at the attached picture and at the bottom you will notice an area where the screen is a bit lighter and it looks almost as if there is a bar running across the bottom of the screen. You can only see this on the home screen. I have not seen in when using Safari or email.

Attachments

• 18052012705.jpg
    18052012705.jpg
    774.2 KB · Views: 154

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is normal. It is supposed to look like a glass shelf that your docked apps are sitting on. The shelf would be more obvious if the case were not covering the edge of the screen.

image-929848905.jpg

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surfer01 said:
Thanks as I thought it was a fault on the iPad.

Well technically, you are incorrect. It's not a fault on the iPad but rather on the OS or the user depending on how you view it.

OP
S

Surfer01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As it is my wife's I don't use it often as I prefer to to use a decent OS so probably user.

Most reactions

Latest posts