What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folder in photo

raccer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if I can create a folder under the iPad Photo Apps (the one that came with the iPad). Can I create a folder directly on the iPad (without iTunes) ?

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know if I can create a folder under the iPad Photo Apps (the one that came with the iPad). Can I create a folder directly on the iPad (without iTunes) ?

Thanks

No - this is not possible. To create a folder in the Photo app, you first have to create the folder(s) on your PC and then sync. Of course, there are other Photo-type apps for the iPad where you are able to do this - and you could always use the iPad's 'Swiss Army Knife' GoodReader, where you can establish folders in any way you want and then open the photos in those folders using the iPad's 'Open in' menu.

Tim
Scotland

OP
R

raccer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim, do you know a good free photo apps ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of Forum members like the Photoshop app...it does all the basic stuff.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts