What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flutter : Butterfly Sanctuary

Pouchou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They just launch the possibility to add friends/neighbors on this game, through Facebook :)

So if you need a friend, please, add me :D

You can find me there -> Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Have a nice day ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Suicidol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would love to get some friends for this. I don't use Facebook, but IM me your e-mail and I will send a e-mail request within the game.

OP
Pouchou

Pouchou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Moderators and Admins : Now I see...
I'm sorry...

So for the Flutter's players who would get a neighbor, you can find me on Facebook by searching me at "Teensy-Weensy Pouchou" :)

For an email request, just send me a MP ;)

bijoubel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for friends on Flutter, they've just updated to request friends on game centre: my ID is bijoubel

brianluhr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
looking for neighbours

hi i am a daily player and gift daily, looking for more neighbours who also gift daily to complete the goal where u have to gift friends my facebook name is brian luhr, photo on profile is of a butterfly

Last edited:

rtpereira81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm a player and I would like to add more friends. Please friends wanted!! My ID is rtpereira81. Many thanks!

aquarose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added you! My Game Center name is Aquarose, add me back so we can be friends on Flutter! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts