What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Floating app badges from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.

rday89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum so hopefully I'm pasting in the right place :) Apologies if this issue has been discussed before but I haven't found it on these forums yet and wasn't quite sure how best to describe my problem.

The picture below shows my issue, from time to time then badges will just go rogue and move off the app icon. My iPad is jailbroken as you can see FYI. I'm not sure if any apps/tweaks are causing this issue, I have no themes installed and a reboot will typically fix it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312896183.059141.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312896037.230994.jpg

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the odds are that you've installed some rogue piece of code, software or application that is mucking about with your iPad.

The only advice I'm going to give you is this: Take that pirating and stealing piece of software off your iPad and then maybe it'll work better!!! And, while you're at it - remove any other stuff that app has allowed you to steal (if you haven't stolen something yet ... then don't be a pirate!!).

You have downloaded something that advocates the stealing and piracy of software and all I can say to that is - I'm glad it happened to you. Serves you right!

As iPadForums does not condone the use of apps that promote piracy and stealing, you will receive no help in this thread for your problem.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions