What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flipboard App

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was looking around on YouTube today and I came across reviews for an app called Flipboard. It seems pretty interesting, the question I have is though...I know that the app is free but are the articles that are sent to you free also. Or do you pay for them or does the person who sent you the article pay for them. And if that's the case, how much does that person pay?

djroyjax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking around on YouTube today and I came across reviews for an app called Flipboard. It seems pretty interesting, the question I have is though...I know that the app is free but are the articles that are sent to you free also. Or do you pay for them or does the person who sent you the article pay for them. And if that's the case, how much does that person pay?

The app is completely free and so are the articles you read in the app. You get to choose from tons of different news sources within the app itself. I like it. It's got a cool format, too.

Most reactions

Latest posts