Flight Check In -now for ipad!

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by Sophy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Sophy

Sophy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    check it out!!!

Please read our rules!

link to our app (to the app store)

Flight Check-In is a unique application that allows you to easily CHECK-IN to all major airlines in the United States, Canada and South America. Don’t waste time finding individual apps for individual airlines, or worse still, waiting at the airport to check-in. We have gathered all of the airlines in one place, a finger tap away, for your convenience.
    No matter what airlines you use, you can always customize your home screen with your favorite airline providers.
    In order to make your life easier, we have also designed a unique web interface that allows for a one-time insertion of all pertinent check-in information. By safely storing your personal travel information like passport and frequent flyer numbers, these fields can then be easily accessed and inputted in all future check-ins; just another way we can help you save time.
    Flight Check-In also has a “print screen” feature that allows you to take a picture of the screen featuring your confirmation number. You can save that picture as a photo in your photo library, ensuring that you won’t lose it.
    In addition, Flight Check-In allows you to access directories for most Hotel and Car rental providers. You can use our app to book hotels and cars so that, once you get off the plane, you can continue on to your destination and get settled as quickly as possible. After all, who doesn’t want to relax after a long flight?
    We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to. So, just sit back and enjoy the flight!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    I'm wary about turning over my passport info and other info to a company I've never heard of.
  3. Sophy

Sophy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dear kaykaykay,

Your concern is completely clear and was raised prior to designing the FlightCheckIn system.

Hence, we have built the App in such manner that NONE of your personal info is sent back to our company. It is all being saved locally in your system for your use ONLY.

In any case, we have also created an option of using the app without saving your personal info at all.

I hope it helps,
    Best,
    Daniel

Daniel j williams,

4. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Thanks. How is is it saved locally? If you opt not to save your info, how does that work vs. checking in normally with an airline, for instance?
  5. jennynoiak

jennynoiak iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have family spread out all over the country. I am constantly making trips to see them, and I love using this app. It really streamlines the whole process.
    thank you applosophy
  6. Sophy

Sophy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thank you jennynoiak
    i'm really happy to hear that you enjoy our application!

have a nice day!
    :D
    visit our facebook page-applosophy
  7. Sophy

Sophy iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dear kaykaykay,

The app saves the information in a local database of the app within your device.
    There is no wireless connection to Applosophy and the information could not be accessed from our side. The only way someone could get to this information is by physically taking your device.

As per your second question, without using the private buttons and private info the app could be used as a customized way for all your check in needs from airplanes to cars and hotels in one tap..hence it's advantage is in the speed and the user interface.

I hope it helps,
    Best,
    Daniel