What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash?

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's very unlikely that we'll see flash in the next year or so.

But I think once the iPad is surrounded by dozens of other tablets that do support Flash, we might see Apple bend a bit.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

OP
JFrazier

JFrazier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the FacePalm! Ok. I already knew what the response would be, but I had to ask-- again! Seems to be a hot topic and very sensitive issue for all you Mac lovers. I do think Apple will feel the heat when more tablets come out that have that capability as JWT873 points out. But who knows, they are Apple after all....

Dare I ask if anyone on this forum recommends a good, affordable tablet? At this point I wouldn't recommend iPads for our company since we really need to have Flash for our jobs, as much as I am enjoying my Pad. I think the tablets will cleanup in the business sector....

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Define "affordable"

Be careful though, it's a bit "frowned upon" to discuss the competition on this forum. It normally starts heated arguments between the iPad faithful and potential defectors.

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[QUOTE)

Dare I ask if anyone on this forum recommends a good, affordable tablet? At this point I wouldn't recommend iPads for our company since we really need to have Flash for our jobs, as much as I am enjoying my Pad. I think the tablets will cleanup in the business sector....[/QUOTE]

We do not have a problem with open discussions regarding other tablets but frankly until they are fully on the Market it is not much sense. The fact that your company requires flash you have really no choice but to look at alternatives. No one device is going to satisfy all your requirements it's that simple. You could look at the MacBook air as an excellent alternative. We also have a sister forum that may assist you androidtablets.net I am sure they will have lots of information on any upcoming droid tablets which will allow you to get some idea at what is on the horizon.

As we do not know what type of business you are in and also why it is essential to have flash there is nothing we can do. Hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
JFrazier

JFrazier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! What awesome responses! I happen to be one of those hybrid customers- I like both Mac and PC for different reasons. This is a terrific forum- thanks for your feedback.

crittermom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anything I can do to get facebook games to run on my IPAD? Is there an adobe like program that I can use?

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Facebook games are flash games, if Apple allowed customers to play free games they would not be able to sell the same games in iTunes. Apple does not bend ever that is one reason why many people hate Apple. Do not know why people need to ask about Flash over and over again.

crittermom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well gee! Thanks for the snarky response!

First of all,I am NEW to this forum,NEW to Ipads,and NEW to Apple products in general!

I came to this forum looking for information and help,obviously THIS is NOT that kind of place!

If you are going to have an information forum,you will encounter beginners asking beginner questions. If you are not able to politely answer these types of questions,perhaps you should ban ALL but the Apple Demi-Gods like yourself!

I will not trouble you further with my pathetic beginner questins!

Most reactions

Latest posts