What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash whoas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah and sales of the Playbook have been sky rocketing....I don't ever want to see Apple get flash. Its old, clunky, and never works right on mobile devices. And before you say it, I had androids in the past that claim flash and it still is a horrible experience. Besides, Adobe had their chance with Apple. They blew it early on so I don't feel bad for them on this.

I wouldn't necessarily say that Adobe blew it, they may not have liked Apple's iron fist ruling. Apple is notorious for being very difficult to work with and communication with them is more or less a 1 way street.

solorca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to be on the "I need flash" bandwagon, and for that reason I bought a Motorola Xoom. The first thing you notice when attempting to use flash on an Android tablet is that nearly every video or game you attempt to play will say "This Video is Not Optomized For Mobile", and it will work horribly. I ended up downloading the XScope browser solely for flash items.

When I returned the Xoom for a number of issues not related to that, I wasn't that worried about not having flash on the ipad, because I had become so frustrated with it on my Xoom. In the end, I found that iSwifter was more reliable than any Android based flash options I tried.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Personally, I am entertained by the titled of this thread - which is somewhat self-answering.

Whoas = what you tell a horse to stop, so Flash whoas = telling flash to stop. Isn't that what's done?

:D

Yeah, I know. Bad. But still, got to find humor where you can when it comes to all these the flash questions...

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
How about a poll to see how many members would want a sticky?

That is a new one on me. I have had members on my own forum ask me to stick something but I haven't seen a poll on doing so.

Anyhow, I would just make a sticky thread titled Flash Answers: please read...that and leave it open and only allow flash questions in that thread period.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyhow, I would just make a sticky thread titled Flash Answers: please read...that and leave it open and only allow flash questions in that thread period.

Seriously? Do you know how many threads we move a day? I must move at least 20. To the proper section. Now you want us to move all the flash threads to a flash section? LOL. No.

No one will read a flash sticky. Most don't even know what a sticky is.

If flash threads bothers anyone ~ please don't enter them. Don't stress yourself out. There are plenty other threads to be helpful in.

Don't come into flash threads and complain. Last warning.

Last edited:

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Personally, I am entertained by the titled of this thread - which is somewhat self-answering.

Whoas = what you tell a horse to stop, so Flash whoas = telling flash to stop. Isn't that what's done?

:D

Yeah, I know. Bad. But still, got to find humor where you can when it comes to all these the flash questions...

I thought the OP had a heavy southern accent and meant "Flash Wars" :)

Reaction score
Spelling is on the top, or anywhere at all, of very few agendas anymore.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Reaction score
That is another problem.
I could show, shoe more words that are spelled correctly but still wrong.There , their, they're are
two, to, too many to, two, too put , putt , into, onto this thread. It would, wood, either, neither affect, effect the overall point of the thread or , nor make an impact on Apple deciding against Flash usage on the, thee Ipad

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts