What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash player

electra2008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some times when I go to a site it says your device does not support flash player. If I really want that site is there an app that either fixes or substitutes it.
Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some times when I go to a site it says your device does not support flash player. If I really want that site is there an app that either fixes or substitutes it. Thanks
There are several browser apps that will convert Flash content through remote servers to a fofm that will play on an iPad. One of the most recommended is Puffin Browser. It's a paid app, but there is a 14 day trial version that's free.

Here's a thread about this issue. Flash and the iPad

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any App for free that convert Flash content? Thanks

Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 312,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum.
We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html
We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

This is the free version of Puffin Browser, it has most, but not all, features of the paid version. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/puffin-web-browser-free/id472937654?mt=8

Most reactions

Latest posts