Flash player integration with browser

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by ED_OG, Jul 28, 2013.

1. ED_OG

ED_OG
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm relatively new to apple so bear with me. But as a former slave to PC platforms, I wanted to ask about adobe flash player. I know it's outdated and kinda costly on battery life but I still like having it because there's a lot of content out there that users have formatted their media in ADB Flash Player. For example I like streaming sports via certain web sites and flash player seems to be the usual format of choice Aside from that I also wanted to know if In order to use the flash player do I need to use a particular browser, but I think I just answerd my own question cuz apps don't share coding do they I between on another lol. Anyway. I'm not a programmer just a consumer.

For othe most part I like to use my ipad for multi tasking. I'm glad I found an app that will allow me to navigate multiple web pages simultaneously. Which is great, because, dare I say it, one "window" has youtube playing for me, the other I'm here typing this thread and if I wanted I can check my yahoo mail. All at the same time. I'm hoping it'll replace my laptop as my web portal. I mean I don't develop games or apps nor do I design sites and ****. Hell I don't even need my dvd player right now. I just need my ipad to be a versatile web portal.

But yeah I would like to get the flash player and know if all my apps will be able to use it. Or is it app by app basis. Meaning I will need an app with the flash but in. It would be great if my quad browser will be able to use the flash. And give me that freedom.

#1 ED_OG, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2013
  2. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    #2 scifan57, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  3. ED_OG

ED_OG